Web Things Considered

Thursday, September 01, 2005

YAB (Yet another blog)

I know, I know, real original subject there. Oh well, it's all I could come up with.

It's time to throw my hat into the blogosphere. I've been in the stands for too long. Though i've been blogging for a month or so for NetworthIQ (and blog), it's time for a personal/technical blog. I'm using blogger because I'm cheap and I don't want to pay for hosting (what else would you expect from someone working on a personal finance app), plus they have awesome templates (I'm a big fan of Dan Cederholm, Doug Bowman, and Dave Shea).

So, what's this blog about you ask? Well, from the title you probably guessed something about the web. You're right. I have a passion for the web, and web development, so I will primarily focus on those topics. My interests in the web are wide ranging, from the front end to the back and everything in-between (entrepreneurship, marketing, project management, etc.). I'll also probably throw in a dash of personal stuff, maybe some personal finance posts, the periodic political ramble, and the occaisonal sports rant (Go Ducks!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home